Childproofing the home can be a difficult task for many home owners, but the smallest preventative home improvements and repairs can make a huge difference in the prevention of child accidents. By making the following home improvements,HandyRandy Services improves the day-to-day livability of the home:
- Appliance locking latches
- Knob covers for stoves and doors
- Drawer and cabinet locking latches
- Gates for the top and bottom of stairs
- Smoke detectors
- Carbon Monoxide detectors
- Lower water heater temperature to 120 degrees or lower
- Hot water safety block on faucets
- Face plates or outlet covers
- Fireplace safety guard
- Window guards
- Toilet lid locks
- And Much More!
HandyRandy's Handyman Service is your professional “child-proffer.” We can complete child-proofing projects in a fraction of the time it takes the average homeowners, and the work is guaranteed for one year.
Find your local HandyRandy Service handyman and call today!
Child Safety Video